The leadership of a team usually determines its course.
AMT Consultants in cooperation with Business Coaching Lab organize a practical seminar, aimed at the proper and effective leadership of both teams and individuals.
It is ideal for: Managing Directors, Executives of any business and Freelancers.
More specifically, in this seminar you will learn the following:
- What is the basic law with which every successful leader operates?
- What is the real role of a company leader
- What are the 3 basic tools of management
- What are the fatal mistakes that can destroy a team
- What is the basic law that can resurrect any team
- What are the only criteria for evaluating a manager and his ability to manage
- What is the final test for every manager of a small or medium-sized business?
- How to achieve economic strength for your business
- What is the only sure way to face the country’s dangerous environment successfully and limit its influence today.
The difference between a good and a bad manager does not appear in behaviour. It appears in the results. This is the ultimate test for all of us who manage a business.
SPEAKER: Ι. Bogdanos
Mr. Bogdanos is the founder of AMT Consultants and has more than 30 years of experience in the sector. In his career he has worked with and trained many business executives which he has helped to face the problems in their companies and increase their productivity, in order to achieve success in their life. He specializes in business ethics, with the goal to help business executives achieve and maintain a high level of morale and productivity. He has developed many programs for clients concerning business administration, such as study programs, sales seminars, seminars for business leadership, business ethics and business development.
- Date: Thursday 13 July 2017
- Location: Wyndham Hotel, 2 M. Alexandrou Str, Athens
- Duration: 16:00′ – 20:30′
- Arrival Time: 15:30′
- Cost: 100,00 euros (VAT not included)
- Early Booking until 7 July:80,00 euros (VAT not included).
- The cost included coffee break and certificate of attendance.
For more information: 211-7703035 & 6940749008